Friday, February 27, 2004

The Protocols and The Passion

This post on The Protocols of the Yuppies of Zion made me think of another life/business idea to consider, in addition to starting a business school chain across the developing world--Western book translation and publishing in Arabic!

'I was surfing the Web one day when I came across this site promoting `The Protocols' to readers in the Mideast,' said Mr. Eisner, 86. 'I was amazed that there were people who still believed `The Protocols' were real, and I was disturbed to learn later that this site was just one of many that promoted these lies in the Muslim world. I decided something had to be done.'

Free speech matters, especially as an antidote to ignorance and extremism. The Passion of the Christ has already caused a fight in my girlfriend's old school in Sarasota, Florida. Only by being aware of it can we respond, however.

No comments:

Post a Comment